YSI 5200A Multiparameter Monitor & Control
YSI 5200A Multiparameter Monitor & Control Continuous Water Quality, Feeding, and Process Control Engineered specifically for tank-based systems, the YSI 5200A Continuous Monitor and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. Powerful enough to manage a full-scale farming operation from anywhere in the world yet simple enough for anyone to use.
- Multiparameter: DO, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, ORP, Salinity
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications - optional
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions, etc
- Conditional feed timer with Feed SmartTM software included
- Networking capability up to 32 instruments per communications port or can be integrated with 5400 (galvanic) and/or 5500D (optical) MultiDO monitors
- Graphic interface function for quick, reliable system status checks
- Plug-and-play…easy to install, setup and maintain; no need to hire consultants
- Flexible dosing and control software
- E-mail and SMS alarming
- AquaViewer app available for easy access to view data at any time
The standard conditional feed timer, Feed SmartTM, manages food delivery based on user’s preset criteria. Manage feed delivery based on user-selectable inputs for the number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and feed conversion ratios (FCRs), along with parameter control based on water quality values. Interfaces with most auto feeders. Optional AquaManager® desktop software allows you to view, configure, or setup instruments from the convenience of one central location. Instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operational decisions. The facility mapping feature provides an immediate overview of all ponds or tanks indicating their current state.
Parameters: Dissolved Oxygen (electrochemical) pH ORP/Redox Conductivity Specific Conductance Salinity Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Temperature
Applications: • Recirculating systems • Raceways • Ponds • Sea cages • Live haul • Aquariums • Research • Tanks
Please select all options.