YSI 5500D Optical DO Monitor, Expansion, Modules & Accessories
YSI 5500D Optical DO for Monitoring & Control Continuous Water Quality Monitoring for Dissolved Oxygen Designed specifically for aquaculture systems, the YSI 5500D continuous monitor for dissolved oxygen and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. With YSI’s ODO® optical dissolved oxygen technology you’ll benefit from reduced costs, less maintenance and better data. The ODO sensors require no membrane changes, no electrode cleaning, no stirring requirement and less frequent calibrations.
- MultiDO monitor using optical DO technology
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications - optional
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions, and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed SmartTM software included
- Networking capability up to 32 instruments per communications port or integration with 5200As and 5400s
- Graphic interface function for quick, reliable system status with the use of AquaManager software
- Plug-and-play…easy to install, setup and maintain; no need to hire consultants • Flexible control software
- Tank-side Calibration
- E-mail and SMS alarming
- AquaViewer app available for easy access to data at any time
The standard conditional feed timer, Feed SmartTM, manages food delivery based on user’s preset criteria. Manage feed delivery based on user-selectable inputs for the number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and feed conversion ratios (FCRs), along with parameter control based on water quality values. Interfaces with most auto feeders. Optional AquaManager® desktop software allows you to view, configure, or setup instruments from the convenience of one central location. Instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operational decisions. The facility mapping feature provides an immediate overview of all ponds or tanks indicating their current state.
Parameters: Dissolved Oxygen (optical) Temperature
Applications: • Recirculating systems • Raceways • Ponds • Sea cages • Live haul • Aquariums • Research • Tanks
With optical DO, oxygen is constantly diffusing through the sensing cap affecting the luminescence of the sensing layer. The lifetime of the luminescence is measured by the sensor and compared against a reference.
Please select all options.