The ODO200M's optical sensor is easy-to-use and provides accurate data without the hassle of membrane changes and frequent calibrations. The ODO200M simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen and temperature with the following features:
- Rugged, waterproof, field-worth case. IP-67 rated.
- Durable field probe and cables made in the USA. 1-, 4- and 10-meter cables available.
- Waterproof micro-USB port for transferring data to PC; no software required.
- Holds 250 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Real-time clock for date/time stamp of saved data.
- User-selectable re-calibration prompt provides reminder to calibrate.
- Automatic temperature compensation; manual input for salinity and barometric pressure compensation.
- 1-year warranty on instrument, probe/cable and sensor cap.
- Replaceable optical sensor cap with 1-year warranty (12-18 month expected life).
The ODO200M is designed for quick, accurate measurements at an affordable price. The maintenance-free optical dissolved oxygen sensor and easy-to-use handheld make the ODO200M ideal for many applications.
Dissolved Oxygen (optical) % and mg/L Temperature °C
Optical benefits include:
- no stirring required
- no warm-up time
- no electrolyte solution
- no electrode maintenance
- no membranes
- no interference from gases such as hydrogen sulfide
- less frequent calibration
|EcoSense Optical Dissolved Oxygen and Temp Instrument
Probe, Cables and Accessores
|EcoSense Optical DO and Temp Field Probe, 1M Cable
|EcoSense Optical DO and Temp Field Probe, 4M Cable
|EcoSense Optical DO and Temp Field Probe, 10M Cable
|Sensor Cap Kit, EcoSense ODO200
|Carrying Case, Hard Plastic w/Form Fitted Foam Insert 12.5x9.5x3.7
|EcoSense Kit with ODO200, 1M Probe and Case
|EcoSense Kit with ODO200, 4M Probe and Case
|EcoSense Kit with ODO200, 10M Probe and Case