Aquadyne Rhino Bottom Drains
Aquadyne Rhino Drains are easy to install and will provide a lifetime of worry free service. Rhino drains are made from Schedule 80 PVC and designed by computer generated machine fabrication and are thermal welded by hand to assure top quality dependable structural welds. Great efforts have been made to fabricate these drains to a commercially durable standard so that the drains can be installed with extreme confidence in any application by beginners and experts alike.Features:
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack.
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling.
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an air line through the pipe).
- Rhino air drains contain a 1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components that weaken other drains.
What is the key difference in a Rhino Drain? Rhino drains are not injection molded! Other than mass production, injection molded products are typically designed to use minimal quantities of raw material to produce products in shape and form at the minimum amount of cost which of course allows those products to either be sold cheaply and/or produce high profits.
Please select all options.